Return to Play Guidelines
In accordance with guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer (EPYSA), the Barrens Travel Soccer Club (BTSC) will return to play with the following safety guidelines in place.
1. No coach may attend practice or games if they are feeling sick.
2. Coaches will screen and monitor athletes for symptoms prior to and during games and practices. If individuals participating have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, or are sick, they must be sent home.
3. Sick coaches must quarantine as required by CDC/Pa. Dept of Health. Can only return with a doctor's approval.
4. Coaches will carry a medical kit that contains gloves, masks, hand sanitizer, and tissues.
5. Coaches wear masks at all times.
6. Only coaches may touch or move equipment.
7. Coaches will sanitize all equipment after practices and games.
8. Only one coach may tend to an injured played. Must wear mask and gloves.
1. No player may attend practice or games if they are feeling sick.
2. Scrimmage vests are not allowed.
3. No sharing of water, snacks, equipment. Water bottle must be labeled.
4. No shaking hands, high fives, fist bumps, hugs, etc.
5. Sick players must quarantine as required by CDC/Pa. Dept of Health. Can only return with a doctor's approval.
6. Maintain social distancing = 6 feet apart
7. Players must wear masks when not engaged in soccer activity or on the bench.
8. Goal keeper gloves should not be shared.
1. No player may attend practice or games if they are feeling sick. No signs of COVID-19 for the player is in the past 14 days and no known exposure before sending the player to practice or games.
2. Pack hand sanitizer and a face mask in your player's bag.
3. Direct your child to not share water, snacks, equipment. Water bottle must be labeled.
4. Do not assist the coach(es) with equipment at the beginning or end of practice/games.
5. If a ball goes off the touchline/endline, allow the players/coaches to retrieve the ball.
6. Spectators are not essential to practice and are not recommended to attend, however it may be necessary for younger kids.
7. Spectators at games will be required to wear masks and practice social distancing.